Welcome to Radicle Threads. The inaugural issue draws from the roots of the contributors who have graciously shared their stories, be it in their designs, recipes, or articles.
"Roots" features contributions from artists, makers, designers, and foodies with ancestry from Jamaica, Haïti, the United States, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Canada, and more.
Inside this issue:
- 5 delicious recipes you’ll want to make
- 11 beautiful Crochet & Knit patterns, including two cardigans, a short-sleeve top, a pair of socks and a range of accessories
- Sewing and embroidery patterns
- 2 Bonus patterns available on the Radicle Threads website to finish your sets
- Articles on micro-farming, current events, ancestry and more!
All beautifully presented in an easy to read format.